It’s 2017 and everyone knows a smart phone is not only used for making phone calls. It also dubs as a camera, camcorder, music player, tv and the list goes on and on. So how do you keep your phone charged when you really need it the most?
I am like most people and I use my smart phone at all times. It’s critical for both work and personal reasons. But, for normal days I can survive. Its the days when I am travelling that becomes an issue. These are the times when I use my phone for taking pictures and video. This translate to huge battery suck. Mind you I have owned plenty of different portable power banks and they are ok for emergency situations. However, if you need something that can give you multiple rounds of charging AND in a quick manner, then check this out.
Recently, I purchased a Villain (20000mAh Portable Backup Battery Charger) , this thing is unreal.
First, tech specs from vendor:
Our monstrous 20000mAh Portable Charger comes with 2 USB Ports – 2 LED Flash Lights & LED Display.
Definitely not for the faint hearted but for those gadget lovers who wouldn’t mind an extra pound!
Villain Ultra High Capacity Mobile Power Bank
Well, we have an incredible solution to all your problems and you will love it for its amazing benefits and features:
– 20000 mAh Capacity – Huge enough to charge your iPhone 6 for up to 6-7 times easily
– Highly Efficient – 2.1 A port ensures quick charging of your devices & even the power bank gets fully charged in just 12-15 hours
– Supports charging of Phones, tablets, mp4 players, Video Game Controllers
– Comes with 2 flash light LEDs to help you during emergencies
– Generously use GPS, listen to music or play games as you will always have enough external power
– Has 2 USB output ports for simultaneous charging of 2 devices
– Dual Input modes – ioS and Android ports to help you charge through any cable
– An LED display that lets you know its charging status
– Stylish and Portable Design – makes it travel-friendly
– Smart Circuitry that protects against overcharging, short-circuiting and discharging, etc.
– Power button on it helps you control when you actually want to use it to charge your devices
– Capacity – 20000 mAh
– Input – 5V 2000 mAh
– Output – 5V 1A-2.1A
– Rechargeable Cycles – 500
– Comes with a Charging Cable
What I really love about it is that it packs plenty of power and can quickly charge a device (Samsung 7 or 8) from zero to 100 in about 1 hr. This is while the phone is on and being used! It also has a nice power switch where you can charge and turn off. Comes in handy when you don’t plan to use right away. There is also a sweet LED display and dual charging ports (no more fighting who goes first).
On the cons side, I really don’t have one. Other than it being kinda heavy, it’s alright by me since it’s giving me exactly what I want. Overall, if you are looking for a heavy duty power bank, this is for you. Don’t even waste your time with anything else. Once I bought this, I PowPowPoofed my old ones for good…!
Until Next Time,